CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS :
1. Students must bring their Identity Card daily in the college & show it to appropriate authority when asked.
2. Students must read the notice board daily before leaving the college to get information about instruction/order issued by the Principal from time to time.
3. It is mandatory for the students to be present in college functions, failing which stern action in the form of fine will be taken.
5. If some teacher is on leave the students should go quietly to library & study books/periodies/newspaper.
6. College Library & Reading Room is to be used in a disciplined manner and as per rules.
7. Students must remain in discipline and it is their moral duty to behave properly with the fellow students and show due respects to their teachers & other staff.
Fill the below form
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out, Fill the form for any admission or general query. Our team contact you soon.