Academic Calendar for Session 2019-20
|For Under-Graduate Courses||For Post-Graduate Courses|
|Admissions||02.07.2019 to 15.07.2019||02.07.2019 to 20.07.2019|
|1st Teaching (I, III, V SEM.)||16.07.2019 to 23.10.2019||21.07.2019 to 23.10.2019|
|Diwali Vacation||24.10.2019 to 30.10.2019||24.10.2019 to 30.10.2019|
|2nd Teaching (I, III, V SEM.)||31.10.2019 to 18.11.2019||31.10.2019 to 23.11.2019|
|Examinations||19.11.2019 onwards||25.11.2019 onwards|
|*Winter Vacations||20.12.2019 to 31.12.2019||20.12.2019 to 31.12.2019|
|1st Teaching (II, IV, VI SEM.)||01.01.2020 to 07.03.2020||01.01.2020 to 07.03.2020|
|Holi Vacation||08.03.2020 to 15.03.2020||08.03.2020 to 15.03.2020|
|2nd Teaching (II, IV, VI SEM.)||16.03.2020 to 30.04.2020||16.03.2020 to 30.04.2020|
|Examinations||01.05.2020 onwards||01.05.2020 onwards|
|*Summer Vacations||20.05.2020 to 30.06.2020||20.05.2020 to 30.06.2020|
* These vacations are subject to change as per the notification by KUK / Principal.
Note : Provisional admission in case of ongoing I, III & V semesters will be made and classes will commence w.e.f. 16.07.2019
Courses of Study
Eligibility Conditions for Admission and Courses of Study for various classes
The college imparts education presently in B.A., B.Com. & BBA classes. Students passing +2 exam in any faculty, Science, Commerce or Arts can opt for any course of study available here with minimum eligibility condition for admission in Ist semester :
(1) To take admission in BA-I Sem., a student who has passed one of the following exams with English as one of the subjects, shall be eligible – Senior Secondary Certificate Exam (10+2 standard) of Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or an examination recognised by KU as equivalent thereto with atleast 35% marks.
(2) To take admission in B.Com.-I Sem., the students must pass as in (1) with alteast 40% marks in Commerce group and with atleast 50% in Science or Arts group.
(3) Courses of Study and subjects cannot be changed in higher classes i.e. TDC-II, III.
(4) Failed students cannot be admitted in the college.
(5) The admission of the admitted students will be provisional and they will responsible for the originality of the certificates.
Arts Faculty :
Compulsory Subjects :
- Computer Awareness
- Environment studies (Qualifying Paper)
Elective Subjects (Any two)
Sanskrit, Economics, History, Pol. Sc., Maths, Health and Physical Education. There is also an additional Computer Education for B.A.-II students. Certain combinations of two subjects from above will not be course in allowed.
Fill the below form
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out, Fill the form for any admission or general query. Our team contact you soon.